To work at Peponi School is to work as part of a multinational team who support the learning of our talented and ambitious pupils. We offer challenging and rewarding roles to candidates who are committed to the highest professional standards.
Please note that due to the high number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Our minimum candidate requirements:
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE (in a subject relevant to the vacancy for which you are applying);
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE OF EDUCATION
- PGCE, QTS or Masters of Education
Applications are invited for the following positions:
- Teacher of Biology - click here for the job description.
- Director of Extra Curricular Activities - click here for the job description.
To apply, please download and complete our Application Form by 22nd November 2019.
For help with how to complete the Application Form, download the Guidance Notes.